P.O. Box 274
Mount Shasta CA 96067 USA
Please feel free to email us with any question you have about our products and service. We will reply to your email within 24 hours or sooner.
The KidsArt Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with any item you receive from KidsArt, simply return it within 30 days for a cheerful refund of the purchase price.
So how do I order things?
Click the the tabs at the top of each page to go to the product section you want.
- Art History offers materials on ancient civilizations, famous artists, and art traditions around the world.
- Art Skills brings you books and materials for drawing, painting, crafts, sculpture and more.
- Art Color Books details our selection of coloring books about great artists and art history.
- KidsArt Units is a selection of our own popular art teaching booklets.
- On Sale shows all of the items that are currently at reduced prices.
- The search box in the upper right hand corner is another handy tool to help you find materials on specific topics.
Individual products are listed with their prices. Clicking on a product will take you to a page displaying that item, with pictures and a full description. When you find an item you want to buy, click the Add to Cart button to add it to your personal shopping cart. If you want more than one, click your View Cart button or the tiny shopping cart icon at the top of each page, then change the quantity of any item you have placed in your cart. If you change your mind, you can always remove things before you check out. Just click the small X on the left side of an item in your shopping cart, and it is gone.
Once I have selected all the items I want, how do I check-out?
- Once you have added all the items you want, simply click Proceed to Checkout.
- Enter your billing address.
- If your want the order shipped somewhere else, click the little box next to “Ship to a different address” then enter that information. We ship using US Mail, so please only use a shipping address where postal delivery is possible.
- You can give us special instructions in the Order Notes box. Is this a gift? We’ll happily include a gift card if you tell us what you want it to say.
- Please click the appropriate shipping cost for your order. If you do not select the correct shipping amount, we will not be able to complete your order. It’s really simple – two costs for orders within the USA, two costs for orders to all other nations.
- Expected shipping time is 1 – 2 weeks for USA orders. International orders will take longer, depending on the time of postal delivery to your country. We are unable to offer faster service, so please do not order things that you need immediately.
- The cart system adds 7.5% sales tax only to California orders. We do not need to collect sales tax for orders shipped to any other state.
- Choose PayPal if you want to pay immediately by credit card. Choose Check if you prefer to print out your order form and mail it in with a check or money order.
Do I need to have an account with PayPal?
No, you do not need a special PayPal account. Once you click the Proceed to PayPal button, you will see your order details on the “Kim Solga at Kids Art Works” page. Just select the link called “Pay with a debit or credit card, or Bill Me Later.” Then you can enter your credit card information on PayPal’s secure system.
Is it safe to send my credit card over the Internet?
Your credit card is completely private. PayPal is the most popular and safest credit card processing system on the Internet. KidsArt never sees your credit card information, nor does anyone else.
Can I order things with a school purchase order?
Yes, KidsArt does accept purchase orders from public school districts in the USA. If you are a public school teacher, select the items you want using our shopping cart, then choose the “Check” option when you check out. Print your order and submit it to your school’s purchasing department so they can issue an official purchase order. They can then mail this purchase order to us at KidsArt, PO Box 274, Mount Shasta CA 96067. Or they can email a pdf copy of the district purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Homeschoolers working within a public charter school are also welcome to submit a purchase order following the above process. We do not accept purchase orders from private schools or individuals.